The floral women's kimono: THE MUST HAVE for summer
Light, airy and quirky, the kimono for women in flowers or lace blows a wind of freedom, finesse and a touch of Asian elegance on your summer looks. The long kimono structures your look and lengthens your silhouette with its vertical lines. As for the short kimono, it energizes your bust with its cut, but gently with its silky material.
The floral print is available in watercolor or Japanese engravings to bring contrast between a traditional oriental look and stylish European outfits.
Finally, this amazing piece accompanies you to the beach with the lace kimono and white pompoms. Success guaranteed once associated with a bag in natural materials. This chic dress / negligee plays with transparency on your swimsuit, a crop top + shorts and even, on your lingerie...
The shirt dress is making a comeback to structure the silhouette with its graphic lines. In summer, the floral dress, the dress with an animal or tropical motif and the strapless dress are essential, especially with a fluid and vaporous material that does not stick to the skin.
The essential little black dress couture persists and signs. For an evening dress, consider the long dress for a maxi wow effect! On the jumpsuit side, the playsuit is chic and practical. Do you dare to wear a chic white or pastel jumpsuit for a wedding or a baptism? Don't forget the fashion accessories (jewellery, bag, tights) to give it personality...
How do I choose my dress according to my morphology?
Good news: there are many more styles and cuts of dresses and jumpsuits than body shapes.
- Silhouette H: The skater dress and the trapeze dress are ideal. On the combi side, opt for the fitted trouser suit that lengthens your silhouette while emphasizing the waist.
- Morphology O: the long V-neck dress is your ally to grow taller. Fitted, plain or with vertical stripes to lengthen. Ditto for the jumpsuits: the chic fitted jumpsuit with V-neck loosens the silhouette.
- Silhouette V: knee-length dress, straight or trapeze, with V-neck to slim your shoulders.
- Morphology X: you can afford any dress: long or short dress, flared dress and even tight dress.
- Silhouette A: the long dress with a round neck and Bardot collar widens your shoulders to better balance the volumes.